Uttar Pradesh Ayush counselling is the state-level conducted to facilitate admissions to AYUSH courses across government/private AYUSH colleges offering BAMS, BUMS, and BHMS programs in Uttar Pradesh state. The counselling procedure is conducted by the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh. UP AYUSH Counselling is totally based on the NEET Score of the candidates.
All Government (85%seats) and Private Colleges (100%seats) will participate in UP AYUSH Counselling 2022. The colleges offering courses are affiliated with the State Medical University of Uttar Pradesh and approved by CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine).
Eligibility Criteria for UP AYUSH Counselling
- Without NEET Exam you are not eligible for UP Ayush Counselling.
- Candidates must have scored 50% marks in the (10+2).
- Candidates must have completed the (10+2) from a recognized school/institute with core subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Candidates can participate in both counselling processes (State level/Central level) as per their choice.
NOTE: There is no direct mode of admission in UP AYUSH UG Courses.
NEET Qualifying Marks 2022 (as per category)
Steps for Counselling
Candidates are required to follow some steps for the counselling process:
- Candidate’s Registration
- Choice Filling for First-Round Counselling
- Result of First-Round Seat Allotment
- Reporting to the allotted college
- New Registration for Second Round Counselling
- Fresh Choice filling for Second Round
- Second-Round Seat Allotment Result
- Reporting to the allotted college (for the second round)
*Second Round is for only those candidates who fail to get admission in the First round of counselling.
* Mop-up round/3rd round/spot round is conducted after Round-1,Round-2 subsequently to fill the vacant seats of the Institutes.
Latest Updates Regarding UP AYUSH Counselling 2022-23 in WhatsApp, SMS, E-Mails
Documents Required for UP AYUSH Counselling
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Scorecard
- Birth Certificate/High School Certificate (as proof of date of birth)
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- A valid photo ID proof (Aadhaar card/PAN/Driving License/Passport)
- Provisional Allotment Letter (downloaded from the official website of NTA NEET)
- SC/ST Certificate (if applicable)
- OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- A certificate stating that the candidate has studied Tamil up to Class X (For BSMS candidates)
- A certificate stating that the candidate has studied Urdu/Arabic/Persian up to Class X (For BUMS candidates)
UP AYUSH Counselling Process
- For counselling of AYUSH UG courses, the candidates need to first register themselves on the official website of UP AYUSH. To register, students will have to give important information like name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, and NEET roll number.
- After the registration process, with the help of the NEET 2021 roll number and the new password students will have to log in to the official website.
- After login, upload the required documents.
- Then students will have to pay a registration fee which is non-refundable.
- Registration Fee for Government/Government aided Colleges for the unreserved category is Rs.2000 and Rs.500 for the reserved category.
- Students must have deposited the security money (for participating in the counselling process.)
- Security Money for Government/Government aided Colleges is Rs.10,000 and Rs. 50,000 for Private Colleges. The refund policy for security money depends on AYUSH guidelines.
UP Ayush College Participating List & Fees 2022-23
|S.No.||Name Of College||Course Selection||Seats||College Type||District||Fees|
|1||State Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Lucknow||BAMS||75||Government||Lucknow||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|2||State Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Varanashi||BAMS||75||Government||Varanashi||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|3||Bundelkhand Rajkiya Ayurvedic College & Hospital||BAMS||50||Government||Jhansi||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|4||Lal Bahadur Sastri Rajkiya Ayurvedic College||BAMS||75||Government||Prayagraj||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|5||SRM Rakiya Ayurvedic College & Hospital||BAMS||75||Government||Bareli||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|6||State Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Artara||BAMS||75||Government||Banda||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|7||Swami kalyan Dev Rajkiya Ayurvedic College & Hospital||BAMS||75||Government||Muzaffarnagar||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|8||State Ayurvedic College & Hospital, Pilibhit||BAMS||63||Government||Pilibhit||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|9||State National Homeopathic Medical College||BHMS||125||Government||Lucknow||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|10||State Lal Bahadur Sastri Homeopathic Govt. Medical College||BHMS||125||Government||Prayagraj||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|11||Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Rajkiya Medical College||BHMS||125||Government||Kanpur||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|12||State KGK Homeopathic Medical College||BHMS||125||Government||Muradabad||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|13||State Ghazipur Homeopathic Medical College||BHMS||63||Government||Ghazipur||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|14||Dr. Brij Kishori Homeopathic Medical College||BHMS||38||Government||Ayodhya||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|15||Rajkiya Shree Durgaji Homeopathic Medical College||BHMS||125||Government||Azamgarh||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|16||State Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Barhalganj||BHMS||125||Government||Gorakhpur||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|17||Government Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chherat||BHMS||125||Government||Aligarh||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|18||Takmil Ut Tib Government College||BUMS||75||Government||Lucknow||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|19||Government Unani Medical College||BUMS||75||Government||Prayagraj||GEN Rs. 19,000/- Others Rs. 14,000/-|
|20||SPCM Ayurvedic Medical College, Hamirpur||BAMS||30||Private||Gonda||Rs. 2,32,10/-|
|21||Jeevan Jyoti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||60||Private||Aligarh||Rs. 2,54,200/-|
|22||Major SD Singh Ayurvedic Medical College||BAMS||60||Private||Farrukhabad||Rs. 2,59,200/-|
|23||Chandrashekhar Singh Ayurvedic Sansthan||BAMS||60||Private||Kaushambi||Rs. 2,59,000/-|
|24||SAS Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||60||Private||Varanashi||Rs. 2,55,500/-|
|25||Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||100||Private||Lucknow||Rs. 2,53,900/-|
|26||Shree Babu Singh Daddu Ji Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||60||Private||Farrukhabad||Rs. 2,52,900/-|
|27||GS Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||100||Private||Hapur||Rs. 2,59,700/-|
|28||Shri Krishna Ayurvedic College & Hospital||BAMS||60||Private||Varanashi||Rs. 2,69,800/-|
|29||Vivek College of Ayurved Since & Hospital||BAMS||60||Private||Bijnor||Rs. 2,50,00/-|
|30||Gangasheel Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||100||Private||Bareili||Rs. 2,70,600/-|
|31||Sham-E-Ghausia Minority Ayurvedic Medical College||BAMS||60||Private||Gazipur||Rs. 3,00,00/-|
|32||Vaidya Yagya Dutt Sharma Ayurvedic Medical College||BAMS||100||Private||Bulandshahr||Rs. 2,59,100/-|
|33||Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||54||Private||Saharanpur||Rs. 2,52,100/-|
|34||Kalawati Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Center||BAMS||60||Private||Kasganj||Rs. 2,35,700/-|
|35||Jivak Ayurved Medical College & Hospital, Research Center||BAMS||54||Private||Chandauli||Rs. 2,60,600/-|
|36||Shri Ramchandra Vaidya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||30||Private||Lucknow||Rs. 2,58,700/-|
|37||SRS Ayurvedic Medical College||BAMS||30||Private||Agra||Rs. 2,04,600/-|
|38||Apex Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine & Hospital||BAMS||100||Private||Mirzapur||Rs. 2,30600/-|
|39||Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Research Centre||BAMS||100||Private||Lucknow||Rs. 2,55,700/-|
|40||Bapu Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||100||Private||Mau||Rs. 2,25,000/-|
|41||Vimla Family Ayurvedic Medical College Kanpur||BAMS||60||Private||Kanpur||Rs. 2,04,000/-|
|42||Shri Babu Singh Jay Singh Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital||BAMS||100||Private||Farrukhabad||Rs. 2,28,800/-|
|43||Shri Babu Singh Daddu Ji Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital – Ayurvedic College||BAMS||100||Private||Farrukhabad||Rs. 2,04,000/-|
|42||Bakson Homeopathic Medical College||BHMS||100||Private||Noida||Rs. 2,25,000/-|
|42||Jamia Tibbiya Deoband Unani, Medical College||BUMS||60||Private||Saharanpur||Rs. 2,04,000/-|
|44||Deoband Unani Medical College||BUMS||60||Private||Saharanpur||Rs. 2,04,000/-|
|45||IBN-E-SINA TIBBIAY COLLEGE & HOSPITAL||BUMS||50||Private||Azamgarh||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|46||Eram Unani Medical College & Hospital||BUMS||60||Private||Lucknow||Rs. 2,64,000/-|
|47||Hakim Rais Unani Medical College||BUMS||50||Private||Muradabad||Rs. 2,04,000/-|
|48||Sham-E-Ghausia Minority Ayurvedic & Unani Medical College||BUMS||40||Private||Gazipur||Rs. 1,98,000/-|
|49||Ghausia Unani Medical College||BUMS||60||Private||Fatehpur||Rs. 2,04,000/-|
|50||Sanskrit Unani Medical College & Hospital||BUMS||60||Private||Mathura||Rs. 2,04,600/-|
|51||Dr. Abdul Ali Tibbia College & Hospital||BUMS||50||Private||Lucknow||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|52||Hayat Unani Medica College & Research Center||BUMS||60||Private||Lucknow||Rs. 2,04,600/-|
In order of Hon’ble High Court, the list of colleges permitted for UP AYUSH counselling for admission in the year 2022-23
|S.No.||Name Of College||Course Selection||Seats||College Type||District||Fees|
|1||Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||100||Private||Meerut||Rs. 2,04,600/-|
|2||SKS Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||100||Private||Mathura||Rs. 2,48,900/-|
|3||Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic Medical College||BAMS||100||Private||Mathura||Rs. 2,54,200/-|
|4||Bharat Ayurved Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||100||Private||Muzzaffarnagar||Rs. 2,25,00/-|
|5||Shivalik Ayurvedic Medical College||BAMS||100||Private||Azamgarh||Rs. 2,55,800/-|
|6||Shri Satya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||100||Private||Muradabad||Rs. 2,04,600/-|
|7||Prem Raghu Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||100||Private||Agra||Rs. 2,38,900/-|
|8||Prakash Institute of Ayurvedic Sciences||BAMS||60||Private||Bulandshahr||Rs. 2,60,500/-|
|9||WTM Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||BAMS||100||Private||Fatehpur||Rs. 2,51,300/-|
|10||Naiminath Homeopathic Medical College Agra||BAMS||100||Private||Agra||Rs. 2,00,00/-|
1. What is the website for Uttar Pradesh Ayush Counselling?
Candidates who are willing to take admitted to Uttar Pradesh for AYUSH courses can register themselves on the official website https://www.ugcounselling.ayushup.in/
2. When UP AYUSH Counselling will start?
The UP AYUSH Counselling will start from December first week approximately, and it will update on their official website.
4. How many Government BAMS Colleges are in UP?
There are 10 government BAMS Colleges in UP AYUSH.