Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is the most top private Homeopathic Colleges In Uttar Pradesh. This College is situated in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital was founded in the year 2002 by Dr. S. P. S. Bakshi, He is the real man behind the establishment of this renowned institute (Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital) with a sprawling campus in the lush green environment of Knowledge Park. The College is offering BHMS Degree with a seat intake of 100.
The college is popularly known as BHMC ,Greater Noida. Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is affiliated to Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra. Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital offers 1 course across 1 streams namely Medical and across 1 degrees like BHMS. As you all know that BHMS in India is 5½ Years, 4½ for academic sessions and 1 year for internship.
The College is popularly known as Bakson Homoeopathic College, Greater Noida (BHMCH). The College also provides good clinical care. BHMCH confers degrees to budding doctors in the field of Homoeopathy at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level & present as a best public information center on Homeopathy Medicine.
Facts and Figures
|Location||Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Also Known as||BHMCH|
|Approved by||CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine)|
|Affiliated by||Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Duration||5 ½ Years|
- Candidates are selected on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) score.
- For admission in UG courses candidates have to participate in UP AYUSH State counseling Without NEET there is no made of admission.
- Admission Seekers must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50%, aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For reserved category students in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks.
- Minimum age of candidate is 17yrs or above 17yrs.
The College has well equipped departments and separate rooms for teaching, laboratories for practical training and library for reading books (students can easily borrow the books for a limited time period). Their learning processes inculcate the qualities of observation, analysis, integrity and compassion in our doctors which allows personal as well as an academic evolution.
BHMCH has a fully furnished big classroom, a seminar hall with required electronics aids. College has sufficient Seating capacity to accommodate 100 students each. The college has comprehensive facilities for teaching & the faculty of college is highly educated & well trained and sufficient number of non technical staff. It also provides a hostel facility with a girl’s and boy’s hostel and quarters for teaching and non-teaching staff with separate beds for every student.
The college has also a separate gymnasium where students get trained and make their body more healthier with separate batches for girls and boys. A spacious and hygienic canteen at the institute, provides fresh & good meals to the students. Fully fledged computer centre with high speed internet facility. The purpose of college is to bring together in one place, educational facilities of the highest order for the training of self sufficient personnel in all important branches of health activity and wants to uplift the quality of education.
Some of NEET Trending Books
Courses and Fees
BHMS Fee Structure:
|Course||Seats||Academic FEE||Hostel FEE||Duration|
|BHMS||100||2.25 lakh per annum for 1st year||70 to 80k per year||4 ½ years|
M.D. FEE Structure:
|TUITION FEE||Duration||1st YEAR||2nd YEAR||3rd YEAR|
|M.D. (HOM.) : MATERIA MEDICA||3 years||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-|
|M.D. (HOM.) : HOM. PHILOSOPHY||3 years||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-|
|M.D. (HOM.) : REPERTORY||3 years||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-|
|M.D. (HOM.) : PRACTICE OF MEDICINE||3 years||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-||Rs. 2,50,000/-|
|M.D. (HOM.) : HOM. PHARMACY||3 years||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|M.D. (HOM.) : PAEDIATRICS||3 years||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|M.D. (HOM.) : PSYCHIATRY||3 years||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
Amount of FEE is dependent on the AYUSH Ministry or State Govt. of Uttar Pradesh.
- NEET Score Card
- Ayush UP counseling registration details
- UP Ayush offer letter/admission letter
- DD in favor of UP AYUSH (50,000)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate: The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he had attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate: Applicable for those students who are coming from another State/University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificates/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
- For registration in UP AYUSH Counseling you have to visit their official website www.ayushup.in
- Without counseling there is no mode of admission. (Direct mode of admission is not available)
- From this year, the DD will be submitted online prior to choice filling in UP State Counseling.