State Ayurvedic College Lucknow is one of the reputed Government Ayurvedic Colleges in Uttar Pradesh and it was founded in the year 1948. It is affiliated with Lucknow University and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines. It is one of the best premier Ayurvedic Institute in Lucknow.
|Popular Name||SAC, Lucknow|
|Courses||UG, PG courses (MD, BAMS, Diploma)|
- Candidates are selected on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) score.
- For admission in UG courses, candidates have to participate in UP AYUSH State counseling .Without NEET there is no mode of admission.
- NEET Aspirants must fulfil all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission guidelines.
- The candidates belonging to other states rather than UP are eligible to take seat in UP with All India Quota(15% seats).
- The candidates belonging to UP are eligible to take seat in UP with State Quota(85% seats).
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For reserved category students in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks for Ayurvedic Medical and Surgery as per rules.
- NEET Score Card
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate : The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he had attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate : Applicable for those students who are coming from another State / University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificates/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
Through All India Quota:
Through State Quota:
Cut-offs of 2019:
|AIQ||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|