Bundelkhand Government Ayurvedic College and Hospital is one of the highest ranking colleges in UP. The college is popularly known as Govt. Ayurvedic College, Jhansi. It is situated in Bundelkhand, Jhansi Uttar Pradesh state of India. It came into existence in 1934 and was established by the first Member of parliament of Jhansi Acharya Pt. Raghunath Vinayak Dulhekar.
State Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Bundelkhand is approved and recognized by CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine) and got affiliation from the Bundelkhand University. Hostel Facilities are available for both girls and boys.
Facts and Figures:
|Location||Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Also Known as||Govt. Ayurvedic College, Jhansi|
|Approved by||CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine)|
|Affiliated to||Bundelkhand University|
Mode of Admission:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) score.
- For admission in UG courses, candidates have to participate in UP AYUSH State counseling .Without NEET there is no mode of admission.
- NEET Aspirants must fulfil all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission guidelines.
- The candidates belonging to other states rather than UP are eligible to take seat in UP with All India Quota(15% seats).
- The candidates belonging to UP are eligible to take seat in UP with State Quota(85% seats).
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For reserved category students in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks for Ayurvedic Medical and Surgery as per rules.
Note: Candidates willing to take a seat in Government college have to score marks and secure a rank as per the cut-offs of the college.
The college has comprehensive facilities for teaching & the faculty of college is highly educated & well trained and sufficient number of non technical staff is also present 24×7 for the students. The College provides a well equipped laboratory with all essential instruments & material. A spacious and hygienic canteen at the institute, provides fresh & good meals to the students.
Fully fledged computer centre with high speed internet facility. There is a library ,auditorium, boys and girls hostels and a beautiful botanical garden. The herbal garden has 265 species of medicinal plants along with irrigation facilities. The facility of IPD and OPD is also well maintained here.
- Tuition Fee : Rs.15,000/year
- Hostel Fee : Rs. 350/month(and as per Government AYUSH Guidelines)
- NEET Score Card
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate : The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he had attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate : Applicable for those students who are coming from another State / University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificates/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
- For registration in UP AYUSH Counseling you have to visit their official website www.ayushup.in.
- Without counseling there is no mode of admission. (Direct mode of admission is not available)