In this article we will tell you about one of the top reputed Govt. Ayurvedic College in Uttar Pradesh. SRM Government Ayurvedic College is one of the reputed college in UP. The college is also known as Govt. Ayurvedic College, Bareilly. It is situated in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh state of India. It was established in 1996. State ayurvedic college and hospital Bareilly is approved and recognized by CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine) and affiliated to the Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University. Hostel Facilities are available for the students.
Facts and Figures:
|Location||Bansmandi, Bareilly UP|
|Also Known as||Govt. Ayurvedic College, Bareilly|
|Approved by||CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine)|
|Affiliated to||Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University|
Mode of Admission:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) score.
- For admission in UG courses, candidates have to participate in UP AYUSH State counseling .Without NEET there is no mode of admission.
- NEET Aspirants must fulfil all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission guidelines.
- The candidates belonging to other states rather than UP are eligible to take seat in UP with All India Quota(15% seats).
- The candidates belonging to UP are eligible to take seat in UP with State Quota(85% seats).
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For reserved category students in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks for Ayurvedic Medical and Surgery as per rules.
Note: Candidates willing to take a seat in Government college have to score marks and secure a rank as per the cut-offs of the college.
The college has comprehensive facilities for teaching & the faculty of college is highly educated & well trained and sufficient number of non technical staff is also present 24×7 for the students. The College provides a well equipped laboratory with all essential instruments & material.
It also provides a hostel facility with a separate bed for every student, The surroundings is calm and serene and provides a conductive natural atmosphere for the students which helps to study. A spacious and hygienic canteen at the institute, provides fresh & good meals to the students.
Fully fledged computer centre with high speed internet facility. The purpose of college is to bring together in one place, educational facilities of the highest order for the training of self sufficient personnel in all important branches of health activity and wants to uplift the quality of education.
- Tuition Fee : Rs.15,000/year
- Hostel Fee : Rs. 350/month(as per Government AYUSH Guidelines)
- NEET Score Card
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate : The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he had attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate : Applicable for those students who are coming from another State / University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificates/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
- For registration in UP AYUSH Counseling you have to visit their official website www.ayushup.in.
- Without counseling there is no mode of admission. (Direct mode of admission is not available)