State Lal Bahadur Shastri Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is one of the reputed college in Prayagraj. State Lal Bahadur Shastri Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Prayagraj was established in 1966 with active and effective support of reputable personalities of Prayagraj in the memory of former Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri. The College is offering BHMS Degree with a seat intake of 50.
Only 50 students are selected for BHMS in this college. The college conducts B.H.M.S. course as approved and recognised by CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine). State Lal Bahadur Shastri Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Prayagraj is affiliated with Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University , Agra since 1981. State Lal Bahadur Shastri Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Prayagraj offers 1 course across 1 streams namely Medical and across 1 degrees like BHMS.
As you all know that BHMS in India is 5½ Years, 4½ for academic sessions and 1 year for internship. The College is popularly known as State Lal Bahadur Shastri Homoeopathic Medical College, Allahabad (LBSHMC). College also provides good clinical care, Homeopathic Research & present as a best public information center on Homeopathy Medicine.
Facts and Figures:
|Campus Area||5 acres|
|Also Known as||LBSHMC|
|Approved by||CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine)|
|Affiliated by||Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Duration||5 ½ Years|
- Candidates are selected on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) score.
- For admission in UG courses candidates have to participate in UP AYUSH State counseling .Without NEET there is no mode of admission.
- Admission Seekers must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50%, aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For reserved category students in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks.
- Minimum age of candidate should be 17 years or above .
The College has well equipped departments and separate rooms for teaching, laboratories for practical training and library for reading books (students can easily borrow the books for a limited time period). LBSHMC has a fully furnished big classroom, a seminar hall with required electronics aids. College has sufficient Seating capacity to accommodate 50 students each. The college has comprehensive facilities for teaching & the faculty of college is highly educated & well trained and sufficient number of non technical staff.A spacious and hygienic canteen at the institute provides fresh & good meals to the students. Fully fledged computer centre with high speed internet facility. The Institute provides in depth knowledge of Homeopathy and treatment of diseases through this stream.
Courses and Fees:
|Course||Seats||Academic FEE||Hostel FEE||Duration|
|BHMS||50||15,000||400 per month||4 ½ years|
|M.D. (Hom)||N/A||N/A||400 per month||3 years|
M.D. (Hom) = Doctor Of Medicine (Homeopathy) in Materia Medica
- NEET Score Card
- Ayush UP counseling registration details
- UP Ayush offer letter/admission letter
- DD in favor of UP AYUSH
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate: The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he had attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate: Applicable for those students who are coming from another State/University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificates/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
- For registration in UP AYUSH Counseling you have to visit their official website www.ayushup.in
- Without counseling there is no mode of admission. (Direct mode of admission is not available)
- From this year, the DD will be submitted online prior to choice filling in UP State Counseling.