National Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital is a premier institute in the field of homoeopathic education. State Homeopathic Medical College Lucknow is the first choice for you if you are seeking a Government Homeopathic College in Uttar Pradesh. State Homeopathic Medical College Lucknow is situated in Gomti Nagar Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1921.
The college is popularly known as National Homeopathic College Lucknow. Dr. B. S. Tondon of Lucknow did a vigorous task by establishing National Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital in 1921. After sometime it was registered under Society Registration Act 21, 1860 in 1938. There are 50 seats for BHMS in this College.
Moreover the Institution is currently affiliated with Agra University, Agra which was later named as Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra. BHMS in India is 5½ Years, 4½ for academic session and 1 year for internship. Hostel facilities are available for male/female students. National Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital became Asia’s first degree college of homoeopathy in 1961. Take a look at the Highlights/Eligibility/Admission Procedure/ Fee Structure/ Cut-Offs & Facility of National Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital
Facts and Figures:
|Location||Gomti Nagar, Lucknow|
|Campus Area||7 acres|
|Also Known as||NHMC|
|Approved by||CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine)|
|Affiliated to||Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Duration||5 ½ Years|
Some of NEET Trending Books:
- For admission in UG courses candidates have to qualify NEET UG medical entrance examination and must have to participate in UP AYUSH State counselling.
- Admission Seekers must fulfil all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50%, aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For reserved category students in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks.
- Minimum age of candidate should be 17 years or above .
The college has comprehensive facilities for teaching & the faculty of college is highly educated & well trained and sufficient number of non technical staff. It also provides a hostel facility with a girl’s and boy’s hostel and quarters for teaching and non-teaching staff with separate beds for every student. The College has well equipped departments and separate rooms for teaching, laboratories for practical training and library for reading books (students can easily borrow the books for a limited time period).
The college has also a separate gymnasium where students get trained and make their body more healthier with separate batches for girls and boys. A spacious and hygienic canteen at the institute provides fresh & good meals to the students. The Institute provides in depth knowledge of Homeopathy and treatment of diseases through this stream.
Courses and Fees:
|Course||Seats||Academic FEE||Hostel FEE||Duration|
|UG||50||19,000||400 per month||4 ½ years|
- NEET Score Card
- Ayush UP counseling registration details
- UP Ayush offer letter/admission letter
- DD in favor of UP AYUSH
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate: The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he had attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate: Applicable for those students who are coming from another State/University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificates/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
- For registration in UP AYUSH Counseling you have to visit their official website www.ayushup.in
- Without counseling there is no mode of admission. (Direct mode of admission is not available)
- From this year, the DD will be submitted online prior to choice filling in UP State Counseling.