Government Takmil Ut Tib Lucknow is one of the top demanding Govt. Unani College in Uttar Pradesh. Govt. Takmil Ut Tib Lucknow College is. The college is also known as Govt. Takmil Ut Tib. It is situated in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh state of India. It was founded in the year 1902.
There are Only 40 seats for Course BUMS in this College. Govt. Takmil Ut Tib Lucknow is approved and recognized by CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine) and affiliated with the Lucknow University. Govt. Unani College Lucknow offers 1 course across 1 stream namely Medical and across 1 degree like BUMS. As you all know that BUMS in India is 5½ Years, 4½ for academic sessions, and 1 year for internship. Hostel Facilities are available for male/female students.
Facts & Figures
|Hakim Abdul Aziz Road, Lucknow
|Also Known as
|Govt. Takmil Ut Tib
|CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine)
Mode of Admission
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) score.
- For admission in UG courses candidates have to participate in UP AYUSH State Counselling Without NEET there is no made of admission.
- Admission Seekers must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50%, aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For reserved category students in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks.
- For admission in BUMS course,the candidate must have passed 10th standard with Urdu language as a subject.
Govt. Takmil Ut Tib College & Hospital, Lucknow has a big garden in calm and serene Hostel facility with all security measures separates building for boys and girls with a capacity of 20 beds for boys 20 beds for girls. A spacious and hygienic canteen at the institute provides fresh & good meals to the students.
A vast herbal garden with more than 150 varieties of medicinal plants are present in campus for teaching of students. Hospital is well known for its expertise in the treatment of various acute and chronic diseases. Presently 100 beds are available in IPD of the hospital. Academic block of the college is a four storied building with 2 blocks. It has 14 departments, a central library, Dissection hall and 6 classrooms.
Course & Fees Structure
(Fees Structure depends on AYUSH Guidelines)
|4 ½ years + 1 year internship
|4 ½ years + 1 year internship
Documents you Need at the time of Admission
- NEET Score Card
- Ayush UP counseling registration details
- UP Ayush offer letter/admission letter
- DD in favor of UP AYUSH
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate: The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he had attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate: Applicable for those students who are coming from another State/University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificates/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
- For registration in UP AYUSH Counseling you have to visit the official website www.ayushup.in.
- Without counseling there is no mode of admission. (Direct mode of admission is not available)
- From this year, the DD will be submitted online prior to choice filling in UP State Counseling.