In this article we will tell you about one of the top reputed Govt. Ayurvedic College in Uttar Pradesh. Lalit Hari State Post Graduate Ayurvedic College is one of the reputed colleges in UP. The college is also known as Govt. Ayurvedic College, Pilibhit. It is situated in Pilibhit, Uttar Pradesh state of India. It was established in 1899 as an institute to impart knowledge of Sanskrit and Ayurveda.
It was founded by Late Sahu Lalita Prasad and his younger brother Late Sahu Hari Prasad . The College is one of the oldest Ayurveda colleges of the State and the Country. In the year 1939 management of the college decided to run it as Ayurveda college. In the year 1959 State Government took the management of the college.
There are Only 40 seats for Course BAMS in this College. State ayurvedic college and hospital Bareilly is approved and recognized by CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine) and formerly the College was affiliated to Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Kanpur( Kanpur University) for Academic and Examination purposes. In the year 2014 it was affiliated to Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Bareilly. Hostel Facilities are available for only male students.
Facts and Figures:
|Also Known as||Lalit Hari Ayurvedic College, Bareilly|
|Approved by||CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine)|
|Affiliated to||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Bareilly|
|Hostel Facilities||Available (only for men)|
Mode of Admission:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) score.
- For admission in UG courses, candidates have to participate in UP AYUSH State counseling .Without NEET there is no mode of admission.
- NEET Aspirants must fulfil all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission guidelines.
- The candidates belonging to other states rather than UP are eligible to take seat in UP with All India Quota(15% seats).
- The candidates belonging to UP are eligible to take seat in UP with State Quota(85% seats).
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For reserved category students in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks for Ayurvedic Medical and Surgery as per rules.
Note: Candidates willing to take a seat in Government college have to score marks and secure a rank as per the cut-offs of the college.
The College provides a well equipped laboratory with all essential instruments & material. It also provides a hostel facility with a separate bed for every student, The college has comprehensive facilities for teaching & the faculty of college is highly educated & well trained and sufficient number of non technical staff is also present 24×7 for the students. The surroundings are calm and serene and provides a conductive natural atmosphere for the students which helps to study. A spacious and hygienic canteen at the institute, provides fresh & good meals to the students. Fully fledged computer centre with high speed internet facility. The purpose of college is to bring together in one place, educational facilities of the highest order for the training of self sufficient personnel in all important branches of health activity and wants to uplift the quality of education.
- Tuition Fee : Rs.15,000/year
- Hostel Fee : Rs. 350/month(and as per depend on AYUSH Guidelines)
- NEET Score Card
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate : The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he had attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate : Applicable for those students who are coming from another State / University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificates/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
- For registration in UP AYUSH Counseling you have to visit their official website www.ayushup.in.
- Without counseling there is no mode of admission. (Direct mode of admission is not available)