Hello NEET aspirants…! If you score good marks in your NEET Exam but failed to get admission in MBBS then you have chance for a Government Ayurvedic Medical College for BAMS course.It is situated in Varanasi ,Uttar Pradesh state of India. It was established in 1965.
This ayurvedic college and hospital Varanasi is approved and recognized by CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine) and got affiliation from the Sampurnanand Sanskrit University. The infrastructure of the college has modern buildings with refreshing gardens. Hostel Facilities are available for the students.
Facts and Figures:
|Also Known as||Govt. Ayurvedic College Varanasi|
|Approved by||CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine)|
|Affiliated to||Sampurnanand Sanskrit University|
Mode of Admission:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) score.
- For admission in UG courses, candidates have to participate in UP AYUSH State counseling .Without NEET there is no mode of admission.
- NEET Aspirants must fulfil all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission guidelines.
- The candidates belonging to other states rather than UP are eligible to take seat in UP with All India Quota(15% seats).
- The candidates belonging to UP are eligible to take seat in UP with State Quota(85% seats).
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For reserved category students in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks for Ayurvedic Medical and Surgery as per rules.
Note: Candidates willing to take a seat in Government college have to score marks and secure a rank as per the cut-offs of the college.
The College provides a hostel facility with a separate bed for every student in calm and serene surroundings, and provides a conductive natural atmosphere for the students which helps to study. A spacious and hygienic canteen at the institute, provides fresh & good meals to the students.
It also provides a well equipped laboratory with all essential instruments & material. The faculty of college is highly educated & well trained and sufficient number of non technical staff is also present 24×7 for the students.
- Tuition Fee : 15,000/year (as per Government AYUSH Guidelines)
- Hostel Fee : 350/month
- NEET Score Card
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate : The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate : Applicable for those students who are coming from another State / University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificates/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
- For registration in UP AYUSH Counseling you have to visit their official website www.ayushup.in.
- Without counseling there is no mode of admission. (Direct mode of admission is not available)