APEX Ayurvedic Medical College Varanasi is run by Apex Welcare Trust which is a charitable organization. Apex Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine & Hospital, Chunar is established to enrich the research knowledge about the Indian System of Medicine.
The college has received the letter of Permission by the Ministry of Ayush & Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi (C.C.I.M). About 100 admissions take place every year (seat intake can be increased or decreased as per approval by CCIM). Admission Notification is made on all India levels and after conducting an Entrance Test (NEET EXAM).
Admission for new sessions are open now in Apex college for studying BAMS courses. Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S.) is an undergraduate Ayurvedic programme with duration of 5.5 years including a one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship.
About Apex Welcare Society
Apex Welcare Trust is a charitable organization & was established by Late Rajnarayan Singh, with objectives for conducting social, educational, religious, public health and other charitable activities for humanity & social-cultural service.
The Apex Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine & Hospital, situated in Samaspur, Chunar, Mirzapur, just 30 km. from Varanasi Cantt. Station & Deen Dayal Upadhyay Station, 25 km. from B.H.U. & 1 km. from Chunar Railway Station. The campus is situated in the lap of the most natural place, having hills on one side & River Ganges on another.
- Separate hostel facility for boys & girls
- Research & Development Center
- Herbal Garden
- Anatomy Lab
- Physiology Lab
- PathoPhysiology Lab
Facts and Figures
|Establishment||2015 – 2016|
|Location||Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Campus area||40 acres|
|Approved by||CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine)|
|Affiliated to||Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi|
|Course Type||Full Time|
Some of NEET Trending Books
Mode of Admission
- Candidates are selected on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) score.
- For admission in UG courses candidates have to participate in UP AYUSH State counseling. Without NEET there is no admission.
- NEET Aspirants must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidates must have appeared in UP AYUSH counselling .
- UP Ayush Counselling website ugcounselling.ayushup.in
- Admission Seekers are required to get minimum qualifying marks in the NEET Entrance Exam
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For reserved category students in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks for Ayurvedic Medical and Surgery as per rules.
This laboratory consists of bones, human skeleton models, various charts and models of brain, ear, human digestive system etc, which once visually encountered will help a student to grasp the basics of the Ayurvedic profession.
The Institute possesses a large museum consisting of more than 100 crude drugs, herbarium sheets, botanical specimens & charts of the drugs & plants, coloured slides of medicinal plants, patent medicines & containers of common usage in medicines.
The Herbal Garden:
The college comprises of a beautifully landscaped medicinal garden consisting of more than 125 plants of medicinal importance like Vinca rosea, Ocimum sanctum, Rauwolfia serpentina, Foeniculum vulgare, Coriandrum sativum, Saraca indica, Datura innoxia,Mentha spicata, Gossypium herbaceum, Olea europaea, Ricinus communis, Elettaria cardamomum, Curcuma longa, Azadirachta indica, Tribulus terrestris, Asparagus racemosus etc.
- Tuition Fee : Rs.2,04,600/year
- Security amount : 50,000 one time payment (refundable after completion of course)
- Hostel Fee : Rs.75,000 to 80,000 (and as per AYUSH Guidelines)
- NEET Score Card
- Ayush up counselling Registration details
- Up ayush offer letter / admission letter
- DD in favour of up ayush (50,000)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate : The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate : Applicable for those students who are coming from another State / University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificate/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
2 thoughts on “APEX INSTITUTE OF AYURVEDIC MEDICINE AND HOSPITAL”
Sir mujhe admission Lena h aapke clg me
In neet,my marks is 316….kya mujhe admission mil jayega ….