Hello NEET Aspirants…!
Let’s talk about one more private college in UP. GS Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital is one of the reputed Private College which was established in 2014. Shri Ganga Saran Sharma was the founder of this college. The institute is recognized by NCISM and affiliated to the Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. About 100 students take admission every year.
Admission Notification is made on all India levels and after conducting an Entrance Test (NEET EXAM). Candidates with the good score only get admission in this Institute. In other words you can say that GSA is one of the best college in Hapur.
Facts and Figures
|Also Known as||G S Ayurvedic College Hapur|
|Approved by||NCISM(National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Affiliated to||Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut|
Mode of Admission
- For admission in UG courses candidates have to qualify NEET UG medical entrance examination and must have to participate in UP AYUSH State counseling. Without participating in the counseling there is no other chance to get admission in this college for UG Course.
- Admission Seekers must fulfil all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidates must have passed (10+2) examination in Science Stream in any recognized Board/University.
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary school certificate with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and pass percentage 50% in aggregate as well as individually in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The minimum percentage for SC/ST and OBC category is 45% in subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as well as aggregate.
There are different buildings and faculty for different departments. Hostel are also good in condition and well furnished with capacity of 85 beds The College also has a big herbal Garden, in which there are 623 Plants of 180 Species and also has an agriculture farm covering an area of acre for cultivation of herbal drugs.It has a well equipped Pharmacy and a Library, consisting of around 5165 books related to Ayurveda. They serve standard quality of meals to Students & Staff Members at their Mess.
- Tuition Fee : 2,59,700/year
- Hostel Fee : 70,000 to 75,000/year
Documents you Need for Admission:
- Ayush UP counseling registration details
- UP Ayush offer letter/admission letter
- DD in favor of UP AYUSH (50,000)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate: The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he had attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate: Applicable for those students who are coming from another State/University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificates/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
- For registration in UP AYUSH Counselling, you have to visit their official website www.ayushup.in.
- Without counseling, there is no mode of admission. (Direct mode of admission is not available).
- From this year, the DD will be submitted online prior to choice filling in UP State Counseling.