BAMS from a top reputed college of UTTAR Pradesh. Sanskriti Ayurvedic College is the first choice for you. Sanskriti Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital is a constituent college/unit of Sanskriti University Mathura, established by the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh The college is approved and recognized by CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine) New Delhi which is now known as NCISM.
About 100 admissions take place every year (seat intake can be increased or decreased as per approval by CCIM). Admission Notification is made on all India levels and after conducting an Entrance Test (NEET EXAM). The University offers 1 course across 1 stream namely Medical and across 1 degree like BAMS.
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S.) is an undergraduate Ayurvedic program with a duration of 5.5 years including a one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship. Students can add value to their practice by combining various therapies such as Panchakarma, Yoga, Ayurvedic dietetics, Counseling, Physiotherapy, etc., by doing additional diploma/certificate courses available on the campus.
Sanskriti University Mathura Salient Features
- A spacious college building with ultra-modern equipment and well-furnished departments
- Exclusive partnership with world-renowned Santhigiri Ashram, Kerala
- 100 bedded Hospital Facility
- Highly qualified & experienced teaching staff
- A spacious & peaceful Yoga Hall
- A beautiful and resourceful herbal garden
- Separate hostel facility for boys & girls
- Research & Development Center
Facts and Figures
|Location||Chhata, Mathura, UP|
|Campus area||40 acres|
|Also Known as||Sanskriti|
|Approved by||NCISM(National Commission for Indian System of Medicine)|
|Affiliated to||Sanskriti University|
Some of NEET Trending Books
Mode of Admission
- Candidates are selected on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) score.
- For admission in UG courses candidates have to participate in UP AYUSH State counseling. Without NEET there is no admission.
- NEET Aspirants must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidates must have participated in UP AYUSH Counselling.
- UP Ayush Counselling website : ugcounselling.ayushup.in
- Admission Seekers are required to get minimum qualifying marks in the NEET Entrance Exam
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For reserved category students in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks for Ayurvedic Medical and Surgery as per rules.
Clinical Facility: The College contains OPD and IPD facilities in seven departments such as Kaumarbhritya (Pediatrics), Kayachikitsa (Medicine), Shalya (Surgery), etc. along with 100 bedded hospitals on the campus. A deluxe unit of Panchakarma has been established for the detoxification of a patient or a healthy person.
Department & Laboratories:
Laboratories related to their respective subjects like Physiology, Pathology, Anatomy, etc. are well equipped with modern diagnostic tools and equipment.
The library has a subscription to a good number of medical journals and magazines. It is also digitally equipped with computer services to ensure easy search, study, and research activities.
Sanskriti University Mathura Hostel:
The University is providing hostel facilities to the students who join the University from different parts of the country and from overseas for pursuing their studies. There are separate hostels for boys and girls. important branches of health activity and wants to uplift the quality of education.
Sanskriti University Mathura BAMS Fee Structure
- Tuition Fee: Rs.2,60,900/year
- Security amount: 50,000 one time payment (refundable after completion of course)
- Hostel Fee: Rs.75,000 to 80,000 (as per AYUSH Guidelines)
- NEET Score Card
- Ayush UP counseling registration details
- UP Ayush offer letter/admission letter
- DD in favor of UP AYUSH (50,000)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate: The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he had attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate: Applicable for those students who are coming from another State/University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificates/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
- For registration in UP AYUSH Counselling, you have to visit their official website www.ayushup.in.
- Without counseling, there is no mode of admission. (Direct mode of admission is not available).
- From this year, the DD will be submitted online prior to choice filling in UP State Counseling.