If you want to do BAMS from Lucknow, Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College is one of the prestigious private college for you. It was established in 2017, AAMC is approved and recognised by NCISM and get affiliation from the Lucknow University.
As you know that BAMS in India is 5½ Years, 4½ for academic sessions and 1 year for internship. The infrastructure of the college has modern building, refreshing gardens and health warming environment which is so beneficial for the students.
Facts and Figures
|Also Known as||AAMC|
|Approved by||NCISM (NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR INDIAN SYSTEM OF MEDICINE)|
|Affiliated to||Lucknow University|
Mode of Admission
- Candidates are selected on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) score.
- For admission in UG courses candidates have to participate in UP AYUSH State counseling Without NEET there is no made of admission.
- Admission Seekers must fulfill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For reserved category students in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks for Ayurvedic Medical and Surgery as per rules.
Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital has separate boys’ and girls’ hostels, with 100 bed capacity in calm and serene surroundings and provide a natural atmosphere for the students which help in studies. A spacious and hygienic canteen at the institute, provides fresh & good meal to the students and visitors. Fully fledged computer centre with high speed internet facility. They also encourage the students to participate in the extra-curricular activities like Games, Dance & internal tournaments.
- Tuition Fee : 2,53,900/year
- Hostel Fee : 70,000/year
List of Documents you Need at Time of Admission
- NEET Score Card
- Ayush UP counseling registration details
- UP Ayush offer letter/admission letter
- DD in favor of UP AYUSH (50,000)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate: The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he had attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate: Applicable for those students who are coming from another State/University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificates/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
- For registration in UP AYUSH Counseling you have to visit there official website www.ayushup.in.
- Without counseling there is no mode of admission. (Direct mode of admission is not available)
- From this year, the DD will be submitted online prior to choice filling in UP State Counseling.
1 thought on “Ankerite Ayurvedic Medical College Lucknow”
Whether a student who passed Inter without taking Sanskrit subject is eligible to take admission in B.A.M.S.