Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital (SAMC), Aligarh is a dream college for UP Students. It is a tribute to Sri Sai Baba of Shirdi who inspired Sri Rakesh Gupta, the founder of Sai Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital to dedicate an institution to India’s pride and oldest science in medicine, Ayurveda.
Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital was first to obtain permanent affiliation from Dr B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra and approved by NCISM. The Institute offers B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery), a 4½ and one year for internship Ayurveda degree course. The college has been built with a very good infrastructure and refreshing environment.
Facts and Figures
|Also Known as||SAMC|
|Approved by||NCISM(NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR INDIAN SYSTEM OF MEDICINE)|
|Affiliated to||Dr B.R Ambedkar University,Agra|
|Popular Courses||BAMS, MD, MS|
- For admission in UG courses candidates have to qualify NEET UG medical entrance examination and must have to participate in UP AYUSH State counselling.
- Admission Seekers must fulfil all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50%, aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For reserved category student in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks for Ayurvedic Medical and Surgery as per rules.
Well maintained Library with a capacity of 100 students and there is extra space available for reading room. Laboratories and Gyms with all new updated equipment. A 200 bed Hospital with adequate staff, pathological lab, X-ray and other equipment, A complete unit of Panchkarma is established under Dept. Of Medicine. At Sri Sai Ayurvedic Medical College, all teaching activities run under supervision of qualified and experienced faculty along with eminent guest faculty makes learning rewarding. Classrooms are clean and spacious, there are different buildings and faculty for different departments.
- Tuition Fee : 2,57,800/year
- Hostel Fee: Rs.75,000 to 80,000
List of Documents you Need at Time of Admission
- NEET Score Card
- Ayush UP counseling registration details
- UP Ayush offer letter/admission letter
- DD in favor of UP AYUSH (50,000)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate: The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he had attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate: Applicable for those students who are coming from another State/University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificates/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
- For registration in UP AYUSH Counseling you have to visit there official website www.ayushup.in.
- Without counseling there is no mode of admission. (Direct mode of admission is not available)
- From this year, the DD will be submitted online prior to choice filling in UP State Counseling.