Hello NEET aspirants…..!
If you’re seeking college in Varanasi for BAMS then Shree Krishna Ayurvedic Medical College will be the best college for you. Shree Krishna Ayurvedic College is one of the prestigious ayurvedic colleges in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh and it was founded in the year of 2011 by Dr. SP Yadav.
The college is governed by Gramin Evam Shahari Vikas Shiksha Samiti, and approved by the NCISM. They offered B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery), a five and a half year Ayurveda degree course. The college has been built with a very good infrastructure and refreshing environment.
|Also Known as
|SK Ayurvedic College
|NCISM (NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR INDIAN SYSTEM OF MEDICINE)
|Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth
- For admission in UG courses candidates have to qualify NEET UG medical entrance examination and must have to participate in UP AYUSH State counselling.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50%, aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For reserved category students in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks for Ayurvedic Medical and Surgery as per rules.
Well maintained Laboratories and Gyms with all new updated equipment. The Library has a capacity to accommodate hundred students and there is extra space available for reading. They also encourage the students to participate in the extra-curricular activities like Games ,Dance, Olympiad & Internal tournaments.
Hostels are also good in condition and well furnished with capacity of 100 beds, 50 beds for boys and 50 beds for girls and both are separated in two different buildings. Mess facility is also available and they serve standard quality of meals to Students & Staff Members.
Inside the campus they have built residential flats for Family/Single flats for teachers
List of Documents you Need at Time of Admission
- NEET Score Card
- Ayush UP counseling registration details
- UP Ayush offer letter/admission letter
- DD in favor of UP AYUSH (50,000)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate: The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he had attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate: Applicable for those students who are coming from another State/University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificates/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
- For registration in UP AYUSH Counseling you have to visit there official website www.ayushup.in.
- Without counseling there is no mode of admission. (Direct mode of admission is not available)
- From this year, the DD will be submitted online prior to choice filling in UP State Counseling.