Major S.D. Singh Ayurvedic Medical College is one of the high rated College for NEET Students. Major S. D. Singh Ayurvedic Medical College Farrukhabad was established by a great patriot, an educationist and a social reformer Shri Babu Singh Yadav for providing access to high quality education.
They offer BAMS Course of 5½ Years, 4½ for academic sessions and 1 year for internship. The college is recognized by Central Government and CCIM New Delhi and is permanently affiliated with Chhatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur.
About 100 admissions takes place every year every year. Admission Notification is made on all India levels and after conducting an Entrance Test (NEET EXAM), candidates with the highest merits only get admission in the Institute
Facts and Figures
|Also Known as||Major S D|
|Approved by||CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine)|
|Affiliated by||Chhatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur|
Mode of Admission
- For admission in UG courses candidates have to qualify NEET UG medical entrance examination and must have to participate in UP AYUSH State counseling.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidates must have passed (10+2) examination in Science Stream in any recognized Board/University.
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary school certificate with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and pass percentage 50% in aggregate as well as individually in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- SC/ST and OBC categories, the minimum percentage is 45% in subject as well as aggregate.
Major SD Singh UG Medical College Admission 2021
Classrooms are clean and spacious, there are different buildings and faculty for different departments. The hostel is also good in condition and well furnished with a capacity of 100 beds, 50 beds for boys and 50 beds for girls and both are separated in two different.
Well maintained Laboratories and Gyms with all new updated equipment. The Library has the capacity to accommodate a hundred students and there is extra space available for the reading room.
Students have a great chance to participate in extracurricular activities Like Gaming/ Olympiad/Tournaments. They serve standard quality meals to Students & Staff Members at their Mess.
- Tuition Fee : 2.04 Lakh/year (and as per depend on AYUSH Guidelines)
- Hostel Fee : 70,000 to 75,000 /year
Documents you Need for Admission
- NEET Score Card
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate : The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate : Applicable for those students who’s coming from other State / University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (bring original Certificate/Marks Sheet/Documents will be produced at the time of admission).
- For registration in UP AYUSH Counseling you have to visit there official website www.ayushup.in.
- Without counseling there is no mode of admission. (Direct mode of admission is not available)