If you want to do BAMS from Lucknow, S.R.S. Ayurvedic Medical College Agra (SRS Ayurvedic College Agra) is one of the prestigious private colleges for you. It was established in 2010, SRS Agra is approved and recognised by CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine) and gets affiliation from the Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra, Uttar Pradesh. About 60admissions take place every year. Admission Notification is made on all India levels and after conducting an Entrance Test (NEET EXAM), candidates with the highest merits only get admission in the Institute.
The main focus of S.R.S. Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Agra is to provide quality education with latest technological advancements in the ayurvedic medicine field. S.R.S. S.R.S. Agra offers 1 course across 1 streams namely Medical and across 1 degrees like BAMS. As you all know that BAMS in India is 5½ Years, 4½ for academic sessions and 1 year for internship. Hostel Facilities is available for only male students.
Facts and Figures:
|Also Known as||SRS Agra|
|Approved by||CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine)|
|Affiliated by||Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University|
Some of NEET Trending Books:
Mode of Admission:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) score.
- For admission in UG courses candidates have to participate in UP AYUSH State counseling Without NEET there is no made of admission.
- NEET Aspirants must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidate must have appear in up ayush counselling , terms and condition applied .
- UP Ayush Counselling website ugcounselling.ayushup.in
- Admission Seekers are required to get minimum qualifying marks in the NEET Entrance Exam
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50%, aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For reserved category students in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks for in Ayurvedic Medical and Surgery as per rules.
The College provides a well equipped laboratory with all essential instruments & material. It also provides a hostel facility with a separate bed for every student, The college has comprehensive facilities for teaching & the faculty of college is highly educated & well trained and sufficient number of non technical staff is also present 24×7 for the students. The surroundings are calm and serene and provides a conductive natural atmosphere for the students which helps to study. A spacious and hygienic canteen at the institute, provides fresh & good meals to the students. Fully fledged computer centre with high speed internet facility. The purpose of college is to bring together in one place, educational facilities of the highest order for the training of self sufficient personnel in all important branches of health activity and wants to uplift the quality of education.
- Tuition Fee : Rs.2,04,600/year
- Security amount : 50,000 one time payment (refundable after completion of course)
- Hostel Fee : Rs.75,000 to 80,000 (and as per depend on AYUSH Guidelines)
- NEET Score Card
- Ayush up counselling Registration details
- Up ayush offer letter / admission letter
- DD in favour of up ayush (50,000)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate : The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate : Applicable for those students who are coming from another State / University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (bring original Certificate/Marks Sheet/Documents will be produced at the time of admission).
- For registration in UP AYUSH Counseling you have to visit their official website www.ayushup.in.
- Without counseling there is no mode of admission. (Direct mode of admission is not available).
1 thought on “SRS Ayurvedic College, Agra”
My Neet score is 166. Can I get admission in your college