UP AYUSH UG 1st Round Seat Allotment Result is out now
Hii NEET Aspirants from UP there is good news for you, UP AYUSH UG 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2020 is out now. For Seat Allotment Result visit the official website http://ugcounselling.ayushup.in. AYUSH UP UG First Round Allotment List is also available at their official website. Central Counselling Committee (AACCC), CCIM and state Government released the UP AYUSH 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2020. Candidates can check the AYUSH Seat Allotment Result 2020 for the 1st Round on 14th January 2021.
AYUSH UP UG Seat Allotment Result 2020 – 1st Round
Candidates who are qualified in the UP AYUSH 1st Round Seat Allotment 2020 have to report to the Allotted Institute and complete Admission formalities. All eligible registered candidates of round 1 can participate in Round 2 by filling in fresh choices. And the candidates who are not qualified have to look at the AYUSH UP official website for round 2.
New registration starts from the 19th of January for Round-2. Round-1 registered candidates need not register or pay again.
How to check the result (Step by Step)
By following the steps given here, candidates can easily check the UP AYUSH Seat Allotment Result from their official site.
- Firstly visit the website @ ugcounselling.ayushup.in.
- Home page of AYUSHUP will be displayed.
- Now, click on the candidate login
- And enter the login details (AYUSH UG Registration No. & NEET Roll No.)
- Hit on Login Now.
- Provisional Allotment Letter is displayed (if you get the allotment).
- Check the details available on the AYUSH 1st Round Result.
- Download and take a hard copy of the result for admission.
Some of NEET Trending Books:
NOTE: You get the allotment in the colleges you fill at the time of choice filling.
Round 2 Counselling:
|Registration for Second round and Choice Filling||25 Jan 2021 to 31 Jan 2021|
|Announcement of Common Merit List||2 Feb 2020|
|Online Documents Verification||5 Feb 2021 to 9 Feb 2021|
|Last date of Joining||12 Feb 2021|
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Registration Form
- Payment Receipt
- Demand Draft of 10,000
- NEET Score Card
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate : The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate : Applicable for those students who are coming from another State / University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (bring original Certificate/Marks Sheet/Documents will be produced at the time of admission).