There are mainly 45+ Private approved colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences is the most preferred college for Private BAMS in UP & affiliated with Lucknow University. BAMS in India is 5½ Years, 4½ for academic sessions, and 1 year for internship. About 100 admissions take place every year.
Admission Notification is made on all Indian levels and after conducting an Entrance Test (NEET EXAM), candidates with the highest merits only get admission to the Institute. The college has been built with a very good infrastructure that is housed in a modern building for the benefit of the students. It is all done with a focus to provide the best possible facilities for the student community as well as the staff members.
Facts and Figures
|Also Known as||SPIAMSRC|
|Approved by||NCISM (NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR INDIAN SYSTEM OF MEDICINE)|
|Affiliated to||Lucknow University|
Mode of Admission
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) score.
- Without NEET there is no mode of admission
NOTE: NEET is Mandatory.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) or its equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For reserved category students in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks for Ayurvedic Medical and Surgery as per the rules.
- Tuition Fee: 2,55,700/year
- Hostel Fee: 70,000/year
Their vision is to become the leading management institution in India providing Quality Education at an affordable cost and building Human Capital for Emerging Economies. Classrooms are clean and spacious, there are different buildings and faculty for different departments.
List of Documents you Need at Time of Admission
- NEET Score Card
- Ayush UP counseling registration details
- UP Ayush offer letter/admission letter
- DD in favor of UP AYUSH (50,000)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission is allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate: The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate: Applicable for those students who are coming from another State/University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificates/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
- For registration in UP AYUSH Counseling, you have to visit their official website www.ayushup.in.
- Without counseling, there is no mode of admission. (Direct mode of admission is not available)
- From this year, the DD will be submitted online prior to choice filling in UP State Counseling.
- Students reviewed it 4.25/5 in Private Ayurvedic Medical College.
3 thoughts on “Sardar Patel Ayurvedic Medical College”
College infrastructure is good but if may be students not qualify neet exam and he want to this collegethen how he get admission in is institute
I want to take addmison in BAMS
Plz iska koi fees stru btao and kya koi extra charges hai